I didn't do too great this weekend. I haven't been out to walk at all since I got sick. Finding the motivation is rediculous, and then on top of that my wife demotivates me even more. I want her to go for walks with me but she just hates being cold or out in the cold.
As far as food goes I am a bit ashamed.
Friday night we went out to dinner and I had broiled fish with a salad and a small amount of mac and cheese. I should have skipped the mac and cheese but I got it instead of French Fries, even though I didn't need either. Then that night we bought a thing of cookies a ate most of them together.
Saturday morning was another bad day. I broke after two weeks and went to Dunkin Donuts and got my usual which is a egg and cheese on onion bagel with a medium ice coffee with sugar and skim milk. I have to say after not eating it for two weeks I am finally over my craving and I was truly disappointed in it.
Saturday I spent about 5 hours outside in the cold working on the entrance to my basement. A good amount of activity for a cold day but wish I could have done more. I spent the afternoon inside getting warm and not doing much else. I think I ate a couple granola bars and a myoplex shake for lunch. Dinner was homemade Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Amanda had to make for a school project, and I had to enjoy them :) (Yes I felt guilty).
Sunday morning I woke to frozen water pipes in my house and my stress level peaked right at the start of the day. I had big plans to work on the house which never came about as it was about 5 degrees outside and all I wanted to do was sit in the chair with my blanket and keep warm. Nothing happened this day other than not eating great, playing video games and sitting around. I felt horrible at the end of the day due to my lack of movement. Seriously depressed and wanting to eat whatever. We ended up eating left overs for lunch and a pizza for dinner....horrible. At least today (Monday) the pipes were not frozen again and my stress level isn't soo bad.
Today I start out with a couple granola bars, a myoplex shake, and the rice cake treats that were suppose to be for my lunch. I am not really hungry but I am craving sweets as always. I guess I will sit on one of my last diet sodas and hope for the best. Lunch is a lean cuisine dinner and some apples with a bit a caramel.
No comments:
Post a Comment